Sunday 20 October 2013

The Wedding


Mike was hobbling around on crutches but apart from that, it was a lovely wedding.
As we couldn’t get the dog into kennels (Bank Holiday Weekend) we decided to discreetly overnight in the motorhome, now named The Goddess, on the car park of the hotel.
This worked well and nothing was said by the management.
It was a happy family occasion and so good to see all the little ‘cousins’ playing together, dancing and generally having a great time.
Congratulations to Emma and Andy, may their marriage be long and happy.
image
image

image
My Granddaughter Isabella, who was the Flower Girl.

image
Edward, my slightly zany Grandson.
image
My Sister, Val, Mother of the bride.

image
The children, enjoying themselves.

image

Mike, with his best friend, Isabella, age 7.

image
My beautiful daughter, Catherine.

image
Me & Catherine.
image
My son and daughter in law Flo & Tori.

image

Uncle Simon, being fed crisps.

No comments:

Post a Comment