Sunday 20 October 2013

May. So Now The Mother Knows.

We’d been discussing the idea with family and friends for weeks, to see if anyone thought we were mad, or had any reason why we shouldn’t be doing this.
However Mum hadn’t been told yet, as she always looks on the dark side of life, plus, she was first port of call for a loan to help buy the sort of Motor Home we could happily live in, as to be quite honest, if we just raid our piggy banks, we might not be quite as comfortable as we would like.
Yesterday, I went to visit her and although I was planning to leave it a few weeks before I asked, she seemed in a good mood, the sun was shining and I thought, what the hell, go for it.
So I did and amazingly the only negative thing she had to say, was about the number of cats my son has!! So the loan is in the bag. All we have to do now is find the right new home for us. image
PS After much trawling of the Internet and fine tuning what we did and didn't want, we took a trip to a Dealer in Oxfordshire, immediately found the one we thought suited our needs and put down a substantial deposit, with an agreement to take delivery on 1st August.

No comments:

Post a Comment