Wednesday 18 December 2013

Back to London.

On our previous visit to Waltham Cross, we'd tried to go to Dennis Severs House but it was fully booked.

We managed to get tickets for the 19th December, which is why we were coming back to Theobalds Park on 14th December, where we can easily get the train into London.

On the way it was too good an opportunity to miss, Saturday lunchtime we were going to meet Mike's newly discovered Sister for lunch in Chelmsford.

I've previously explained how Kate came into our lives and although I have met up with her 5 times, including a memorable Muse Concert, this was to be only the third time Mike had met Kate.

We had a lovely lunchtime together, on our way to the site.

I have a big wish for my Christmas present, not sure it will happen but I would love for Kate to met her birth Mother.

It's easy to see they are closely related.




Although their Football teams could hardly be further apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment