Sunday 20 April 2014

All Behind

After 2 weeks of no Site Internet and then coming home for Easter, which meant trying to reclaim the garden after its usual Winter reversion to a wilderness, in just 3 days, then yesterday preparing food for a big family party on Monday, I simply haven't had time to get up to date with our travel Blog.

I hope to do something about that when we start travelling again.

Today is my birthday, so some time for celebrating my 61 years (I always thought I was going to die young!!!) Baking puddings is my main job today and also bathing the dog. So a real mixed bag there then.

Tomorrow is our 30th Wedding Anniversary, which I find hard to believe, I don't know what happened to all those years, they seem to have passed too quickly and incredibly, I have now spent almost half my life with Mike.

Three of the four children will be able to be with us tomorrow, plus grandchildren and there is going to be a special visitor, this will be the first time that Mike's newly discovered half sister will be meeting (other than us) her birth family. So emotions will probably be running high. It will be an interesting day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment